There are many ways to support Sacramento Memorial Garden. We welcome people's gifts and passions to help us in a variety of ways. Also, please share with us your unique ideas on how you may serve.
We have several needs throughout the year which can be fulfilled easily with individual and small group outings. Some areas of need include:
- Basic landscaping maintenance (weeding)
- Seasonal planting
- Maintain memoirs left by families and visitors
- Serve as a representative at memorial services
- Professional contractors for various projects
We welcome any size group. Sacramento Memorial Garden is a great place for service projects such as:
- Boy and Girl Scouts
- Nonprofit partnerships
- Faith-based local missions
- Social group support
We'd love to hear from you! Please send us an email for scheduling and more information.